We’re looking for a People Success Specialist who will be responsible for ensuring our people have an exceptional employee experience throughout their journey at GO.
You will not only be handling recruitment and administrative tasks, but you will be exposed to so much more! Wellbeing, reward and recognition, employer brand, performance management, budgeting, succession planning, and training will also be included in your menu. In this role, you will be able to leave your mark and contribute towards taking our People team to the next level.
Your Day Will Look Like This:
- Supporting, guiding and advising People management on all People and business-related matters
- Assisting and supporting in day-to-day employee matters
- Handling the recruitment process and the on-boarding experience of all team members
- Managing relationships with employees and management
- Conducting performance management
- Managing budgets
- Assisting and supporting management in ad-hoc tasks such as reporting exercises
To Grab Our Attention, You’ll Need:
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an HR position
- A flexible working approach. This is not your typical 9 to 5 job – it is about succeeding in a performance driven culture
- Proficient in using Microsoft suite
You’ll Get A Super Like If:
- You have a diploma/degree in psychology, human resources management or training and development
- Familiarity with Maltese employment law
What’s in it for you?
Joining our team comes with a lot of benefits! Here’s a glimpse of what we’ll offer you for being brilliant:
- Benefit from working within a hybrid organisation, enjoying a balance between working from the office or any other location of your preference
- Flexible working arrangements to suit different needs
- No more bills! Free UNLIMITED GO services for your home and mobile
- Four weeks paid birth-leave for all non-birthing parents
- Private Hospital Health Insurance, to protect you from unexpected, high medical costs
- A budget to purchase your next mobile device
- A budget to spend on your own personal and/or professional development
- Therapy sessions to support your needs in collaboration with Richmond Foundation
- A budget dedicated to your children’s summer school costs
- The opportunity to work from literally anywhere – being able to work from abroad… and more!
Imagine your dream career and make it happen! Apply today and become a GO Star!