Join Us in Shaping the Future of IT Support!
Are you ready for an exhilarating opportunity to be a key player in our Business team as an IT Support Technician? We are on the lookout for a dynamic and passionate individual who thrives on delivering exceptional customer service while managing state-of-the-art technology solutions. In this role, you won't just meet customer expectations; you'll exceed them, guiding technology solutions from design to after-sales support.
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Hold an ICT related certificate;
- Ability to prioritise in difficult situations;
- Be self-driven, and results-oriented, with excellent analytical skills;
- Have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written (Maltese and English); and
- Have a valid driving license and the ability to drive.
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing environment within Telecommunications or IT;
- Hold an ICT Diploma or equivalent;
- Hands-on experience with configuration and troubleshooting on Internet-related technologies; and
- Hold a Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent.
If this describes you, here’s a glimpse of what you will be doing in this position:
- Provide top-notch in-person, telephone, online, and e-mail support, going beyond customer expectations;
- Fully oversee technology solutions from design to after-sales support, adhering to Service Level Agreements;
- Offer operational support, preventive maintenance, security, capacity planning, and more;
- Liaise with the Business Sales team and coordinate with different departments to understand customer networking applications and requirements;
- Assist in pre-sales consultancy, contribute to sales initiatives, and issue bill of materials for works as required;
- Design, Implement and Support systems including Call Centre, CTI and Unified communications and various networking solutions;
- Prepare system specifications to support upgrades to the system(s), and ensure proper integration including the preparation of a lab setup/demo for the client;
- Support of networking solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies, such as VPN, high-availability IP setups, Intrusion Detection Systems, security, VOIP, Gigabit Ethernet and WIFI systems;
- Stay ahead of the curve by keeping abreast of new technologies, and earning certifications within the industry, may include travel for training sessions; and
- Post may require on-call duties and out-of-office hours support.
What’s in it for you?
Joining our team comes with a lot of benefits! Here’s a glimpse of what we’ll offer you for being brilliant:
- No more bills! Free UNLIMITED GO services for your home and mobile
- Four weeks paid birth-leave for all non-birthing parents
- Private Hospital Health Insurance, to protect you from unexpected, high medical costs
- A budget to spend on your own personal and/or professional development
- Therapy sessions to support your needs in collaboration with Richmond Foundation
- A budget dedicated to your children’s summer school costs.
… and more!