Let’s shape the future of ICT Support together.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join our Business team as an ICT Support Executive? We're looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and managing cutting-edge technology solutions. In this role, you'll will deal directly with customer requests through various channels to ensure that customers’ expectations are met and exceeded while fully managing their technology solutions from the design phase to after-sales support.
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing environment within a Telecommunications or IT environment;
- Ability to prioritise in difficult situations;
- Hold an ICT Diploma or Equivalent;
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Be self-driven, and results-oriented, with excellent analytical skills;
- Have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written (Maltese and English); and
- Have a valid driving license and the ability to drive.
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- Have working experience with configuration and troubleshooting on IP and Internet-related technologies, such as
- Switching and routing
- Metro Ethernet services
- IP security
- Hosting services such as email, DNS and web services
- Windows/Linux Administration
- Experience in development environment and/or Java and/or XML WEB Services;
- Be proficient in IP networking technologies;
- Hold a Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent.
If this describes you, here’s a glimpse of what you will be doing in this position:
- Deal directly with customer requests related to the department;
- Provide an excellent standard of service through in-person, telephone, online and e-mail support and ensure that customers’ expectations are met and exceeded;
- Fully manage GO’s customers’ technology solutions from the design phase to after-sales support according to the specified Service Level Agreements;
- Provide operational support, preventive maintenance, security, capacity planning, traffic engineering, systems documentation, incident response, performance analysis, & pre-sales activities & client equipment monitoring;
- Liaison with the Business Sales team to understand customer networking applications and requirements;
- Assisting sales initiatives for the business including but not limited to pre-sales consultancy;
- Issue bill of materials for works as required by clients/bids/tenders;
- Design, Implement and Support systems including Call Centre, CTI and Unified communications;
- Design, implement and support, troubleshooting, and performance tune networking solutions based on technologies, such as VPN, high-availability IP setups, Intrusion Prevention/ Detection Systems, security, VOIP, Wired technologies and Wireless systems;
- Act as the liaison between the company and certified vendors to research and recommend enhanced technology and experience solutions;
- Develop processes and standards to govern the engineering and implementation of these IP networking services;
- Prepare system specifications to support upgrades to the system(s), and ensure proper integration including the preparation of a lab setup/demo for the client;
- Develop appropriate test and operating procedures for quality assurance of the delivered IP and Broadband Services;
- Support of networking solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies, such as VPN, high-availability IP setups, Intrusion Detection Systems, security, VOIP, Gigabit Ethernet and WIFI systems;
- Coordinate between different departments/divisions to provide the best level of service to our clients;
- Coordinate upgrade and installation schedules with clients and the internal sales team and act as project lead with regard to costs, design, implementation, training and post-implementation support;
- Stay abreast with new technologies within the industry, and evaluate the applicability of those technologies within the client environment;
- Maintain active vendor certifications;
- Post necessitates self-training initiatives and other training both locally and abroad; and
- Post may require on-call duties and out-of-office hours support.
What’s in it for you?
Joining our team comes with a lot of benefits! Here’s a glimpse of what we’ll offer you for being brilliant:
- No more bills! Free UNLIMITED GO services for your home and mobile
- Four weeks paid birth-leave for all non-birthing parents
- Private Hospital Health Insurance, to protect you from unexpected, high medical costs
- A budget to spend on your own personal and/or professional development
- Therapy sessions to support your needs in collaboration with Richmond Foundation
- A budget dedicated to your children’s summer school costs.
… and more!