Put your ability to work!
We’re looking for ambitious individuals who are able to connect with absolutely anyone. Our contact centre team values a customer-centric approach and ensure, more than anything else, to provide support to our customers in the best way possible.
The role of call centre agent is critical for us. You will often be the primary point of contact for our customers when they really need us the most. Your mission is to interact with customers through various channels, providing general service/product information and resolving service or technical issues.
Having a calm, friendly approach is very important. We will then teach you everything else you need to know to succeed in this position, not to mention that you will also get to know a great team who will support you day in, day out.
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s what you must have to match our requirements:
- Strong command of verbal and written communication in the English and Maltese language;
- Technical knowledge and/or experience as a major skillset;
- Ability to think on your feet and meet customers at their level;
- Proficient in but not only MS computer applications;
- Ability to multi task effectively and handle stressful situations appropriately;
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
This is a full-time position (40 hour/week) Monday to Sunday on a scheduled roster. Availability of evenings and weekend work is required.
Does this sound like you? Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- Ability to add personality to interactions: Be conversational – yet professional;
- Superior listening skills and knowledge of customer service practices and principles;
- 1 year of experience in a contact centre environment.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Provide an excellent standard of service of but not only product and service information on telephony, online, e-mail and any other support channel, to ensure that customers’ expectations are met and exceeded;
- Ensure that all problems are resolved speedily achieving high levels of first contact resolution and excellent customer satisfaction;
- Carry out effective troubleshooting, following up of interactions and logging of customer conversations as per standard operating procedures;
- Be capable of identifying new sales, upselling or cross-selling opportunities and seal the deal immediately;
- Be responsive and flexible to business working hours and team needs, maintaining a professional approach at all times;
- Regularly meet targets set by line management;
- Corresponding with customers or enquirers via telephony, and digital channels such as but not only WhatsApp, live chat, email and social media according to company practices;
- Alert the line management of trends in customer interactions;
- Be prepared to undergo further training to keep abreast with customers’ needs;
- Process sales orders and agreements;
- Other duties as assigned.
What’s in it for you?
Joining our team comes with a lot of benefits! Here’s a glimpse of what we’ll offer you for being brilliant:
- No more bills! Free UNLIMITED GO services for your home and mobile;
- Four weeks paid birth-leave for all non-birthing parents;
- Private Hospital Health Insurance, to protect you from unexpected, high medical costs;
- A budget to spend on your own personal and/or professional development;
- Therapy sessions to support your needs in collaboration with Richmond Foundation;
- A budget dedicated to your children’s summer school costs;
- And more…
We'll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don't think twice - apply now!