Dream it. Wish it. Do it.
Do you have a passion for gadgets and customer satisfaction? Join our Gozo Retail Team within our Commercial department as a Retail Advisor and see your efforts being rewarded with above-market commission rates.
Be the first point of contact for our customers when they need product support on all four of GO’s platforms, devices and CPE. This will go hand in hand with the day-to-day responsibilities associated with our retail outlet.
Our Retail Team values a customer-centric approach and ensures, more than anything else, to provide support to our customers in the best way possible. Having a calm, friendly approach and a team-player attitude is very important and will help you succeed in this role.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Prior experience working in a front-facing environment would be an asset;
- Good level of computer literacy in the use of standard office automation tools;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to respond to customer queries, win customer’s confidence and conduct sales;
- Strong customer-centric approach to service delivery;
- Sharp problem-solving skills;
- Strong team orientation;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Be enthusiastic, committed and possess a good work ethic;
- Have good organisational skills;
- Be customer-centric and eager to learn about new products and technologies;
- Have a pleasant, friendly, outgoing personality;
- Have a smart and neat appearance;
- Be willing to work on a roster basis to accommodate outlet opening hours, including weekends and public holidays;
- Be willing to work in different outlets of the Company/Business partners on a roster basis, which might include shift;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Possess a valid driving licence and have their own transport.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Offer second-level support on all of GO’s platforms, devices and CPE, to end consumer & business customers;
- Provide reports pertaining to returned/faulty devices as well as action taken;
- Ensure that all matters and devices originating from/to Retail channel in coordination with Service Centre back office, are dealt with in a satisfactory manner;
- Day-to-day handling of sales enquiries of the Company's products;
- Work to achieve and exceed sales targets for the range of GO's products and services in line with the Company's business plans and policies;
- Handle client accounts using the Company's POS, billing and customer care systems, dealing with cash and cheque receipts;
- Provide assistance and a level of technical support to customers over the counter and on the phone;
- Assume responsibility for all entries done which are related to customer information and the provisioning and or de-provisioning of services;
- Assume responsibility for entries in the point of sale system and cash till and all required reconciliation, including stock items;
- Ensure that all customer queries and complaints are attended to and resolved according to the Company's service levels;
- Effectively contribute and ensure an exceptional customer experience within all outlets, in line with the Company's mission and policies;
- Undertake training courses as and when required to ensure in-depth knowledge of the systems and offering of the Company;
- Participate at trade fairs, exhibitions and sales promotions, representing the Company and conducting sales and demonstrations of the Company's products and services;
- Market, promote and sell the Company's products and services and customer support, as well as other duties within the Company or any of its associated companies as directed from time to time;
What’s in it for you? Joining our team comes with a lot of benefits!
Here’s a glimpse of what we’ll offer you for being brilliant:
- Excellent commission reward scheme
- No more bills! Free UNLIMITED GO services for your home and mobile
- Four weeks paid birth leave for all non-birthing parents
- Private Hospital Health Insurance, to protect you from unexpected, high medical costs
- A budget to spend on your own personal and/or professional development
- Therapy sessions to support your needs in collaboration with Richmond Foundation
- A budget dedicated to your children’s summer school costs
- And more…
We'll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don't think twice - apply now.