Administrative Assistant (Mobile Roaming)
See more with us
We're looking for a bright and lively individual who is looking to kick-start their career or simply wants a change!
As our International Mobile Administrator you will form part of the Business & Wholesale Team, and you will be assisting the Manager of Commercial Roaming in the management and overall administration of GO’s international mobile operations. If you have an eye for detail, great negotiating skills, and are fluent in written and spoken English, then this might be job for you!
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s how you can hit some plus points for this position:
- Possess good negotiating capabilities;
- Have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Be highly organized;
- Possess excellent time management skills;
- Have experience within the telecommunications industry, preferably in the roaming business; and
- Have a genuine desire to learn new stuff.
If this describes you then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Managing the signing and exchanging of discount and service provider agreements;
- Preparing and communicating various weekly and monthly reports for internal use;
- Monitoring of mobile international traffic and report any variations immediately;
- Be responsible for compiling and updating various MS Excel worksheets, Presentations and other computerised systems used to facilitate decision making;
- Maintaining a professional relationship with the various partnering international operators and the company’s service providers;
- Liaising with GO’s clearing house;
- Be responsible to implement roaming discount agreements;
- Ensuring that roaming discount agreement settlements are correctly computed and liaise with Finance/international operators on settlements;
- Assisting the Manager – Commercial Roaming on the day to day work as directed from time to time by line management;
- Be available to travel if the need arises;
- Performing any other tasks as directed from time to time by line management
We nurture the future of our employees through continuous investment in development and wellbeing. GO is a home where employees are well taken care of and where people are put first.
A FAMILY FEEL
FREE GO SERVICES