Administrative Assistant - Fixed Access [Temporary - 1 year contract ]
Step into our adventure!
We’re looking for individuals who genuinely enjoy supporting others. No matter the task, you know that your effort positively impacts the team and keeps things running smoothly.
You will act as a gatekeeper of information, ensuring the proper entry and reconciliation of data. You will also connect the dots between departments, and act as a go-to-person to update on internal project statuses.
In this position you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting environment, with fantastic colleagues. The more passionate you are and have a good attention to detail, the more you will thrive in this opportunity.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- O level standard of education
- ECDL or equivalent;
- A common sense approach to work with a good attitude, adaptable to the exigencies of work and dependable in seeing a job through its end.
- Courteous and communicates appropriately with the public, fellow employees, supervisors and customers.
- Is detail oriented and gets the job done efficiently and effectively.
- Works well in a team, flexible and determined to deliver at the best possible performance.
Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- Knowing what it means to work in an office environment
- At ease with numbers, spreadsheets and data.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Support team-mates in their focus on customer requests.
- Compiling the information needed to ensure a smooth operation
- Entering network details as as our network grows
- Act as a point of contact for coordinated efforts with other departments
- Schedule works in sequence as required to ensure a timely delivery of initiatives
- Provide documentation required for works billing.