Product Marketing Specialist
Life is too short to be stuck in a rut. Choose a job that excites you!
We are looking for an ambitious individual, with a can do attitude, who enjoys challenges and will strive to make GO a winner in the market through developing enticing customer propositions and fresh product strategies.
As our Product Marketing Specialist, you will be a member of the Fixed Product Team, ensuring that we produce the right product, at the right time to maximise GO’s commercial value. Good interpersonal skills, and assertiveness will go a long way when you’re working closely with stakeholders to ensure the successful launch of agreed initiatives and projects.
A passion for numbers and analytical skills will help you to thrive in this position. As for the rest, we will teach you everything else you need to know, until you know our brand inside out. So as long as you’re enthusiastic and eager to learn, this position is a great opportunity to develop yourself within a fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you? Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- Have a graduate qualification in any related commercial/finance degree
- Must be a dynamic, result-oriented individual
- Can work under pressure
- Be intelligent with commercial acumen and capable of in-depth numerical analysis
- Be a team player
- Be a confident presenter in sales and customer forums
- Have a telecoms or ICT background
- Be familiar with Product Development lifecycles
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- To identify market needs in order to drive strategy
- To continually seek inputs and feedback from GO’s frontline staff on product improvements and possible new offerings
- To understand the competitive landscape and GO’s positioning.
- Perform ongoing competitive benchmarking and propose timely reaction to new competitor launches to ensure competitiveness at all times
- To provide recommendations, based on the analysis, on the way forward
- Measure and feedback 3P products results in terms of ROI and customer take-up monthly against pre-agreed KPIs and targets
- Work with other team members and key stakeholders to find innovative and new products and execution
- To take products through the company’s Product Development process to ensure they deliver an excellent Customer Experience
- To define clear product adoption processes for the successful take-up of key offerings
- To define, plan and drive CRM activities for increasing customer take-up across all sales and communications channels
- To ensure that the Sales function can sell these products and have had access to adequate training
We nurture the future of our employees through continuous investment in development and wellbeing. GO is a home where employees are well taken care of and where people are put first.
A FAMILY FEEL
FREE GO SERVICES