Technical Administrator (Gozo)
Longing for that extra hour of sleep in the morning? Jump off the commuter ship and apply now for this exciting, Gozo-based opportunity.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual with strong multi-tasking skills to join our team as a Technical Administrator. In this dual role, you will be helping us keep ourselves organised by managing our technical stores, whilst providing our customer-facing heroes with behind-the-scenes, technical support.
Impeccable organisational skills and a high level of responsibility and accountability are critical in ensuring the efficient running of our stores. Therefore, if you have these attributes you will surely stand out. An appreciation for top-quality customer service and a sense of urgency to resolve the issues faced by your front-facing colleagues, will make you a winner in this role. Although we are willing to teach you all the ins and outs of the test room duties, a technical aptitude will surely help you adapt more quickly in your new role.
If you thrive in a varied environment and don’t mind frequent shifting between tasks, this will be an opportunity you’ll definitely enjoy.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- An ‘O’ Level standard of education or equivalent;
- A good level of computer literacy.
- A valid driving license;
- Basic technical aptitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be trustworthy, methodical and super organised;
- Have a strong customer-centric approach to service delivery;
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- Possess electrical or electronics-related certification;
- Have an ‘A’ Level standard of education;
- Possess Forklift Handling certification;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Show enthusiasm and a commitment to learn and grow;
If this describes you, here’s a glimpse of what you will be doing in this position:
- Ordering and managing the goods received at the stores;
- Physical handling of all goods received and issued from stores;
- Overseeing the account processing of all goods received and issued;
- Ensuring the proper storage of goods in a way that allows these items to be easily identifiable and kept in good condition;
- Ensuring that all stores movements are actioned and processed promptly;
- Helping out with the physical checks (both regular and periodic) while ensuring that actual physical stocks tally to financial records – this includes, but is not limited to, the periodic audited stocktaking exercises;
- Taking care and correctly using the tools, equipment and facilities to carry out the stores function;
- Ensuring the correct handling of stocks;
- Undertaking deliveries of stocks from and to various locations as required;
- Overseeing the collection/repacking and processing of returned CPEs;
Test room function
- Overseeing the rectification of test-room faults;
- Installing DSL ports and PSTN services;
- Keeping cabinet stocked with pre-wire;
- Maintaining the test-room frame;
- Re-ordering of stock;
- Using GO systems to rectify faults, update records and stock pre-wires;
To ensure optimal customer service we will need you to:
- Work on-call schedules as needed;
- Work in the Xewkija test-room and other locations around Gozo as required.
We nurture the future of our employees through continuous investment in development and wellbeing. GO is a home where employees are well taken care of and where people are put first.
A FAMILY FEEL
FREE GO SERVICES