Life is too short. Work somewhere awesome!
We are looking for an ambitious individual who enjoys connecting with people to join our team as a Retail Agent. This team has a customer-centric mindset and is dedicated to going above and beyond for our customers day in and day out.
As our Retail Agent, you will be working directly on the front-line, interacting daily with our customers to ensure they are satisfied with our services. You will stand out by ensuring that our customers feel welcome in the store, have their queries answered, and by contributing to the outlet’s profitability. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this opportunity.
Empathy, good communication skills, and assertiveness go a long way when you’re dealing with people. Therefore we do expect that you have these attributes to be able to thrive in this position. As for the rest, we will teach you everything else you need to know. So as long as you’re willing to learn, this position is a great opportunity to grow and develop yourself within a fast-paced environment. It will be your first step into the fascinating world of Technology that will lead you to an exciting future.
Does this sound like you? Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- Have O level standard of education;
- Possess an EDCL certification or equivalent;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Have a strong sales orientation;
- Be eager to keep up to date with the latest trends in technology
- Previous experience in working in a retail sales environment;
- Smart and neat appearance;
- Willing to work flexible hours on a roster basis, including weekends;
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Day to day handling of sales enquiries of the Company's products;
- Working to achieve and exceed sales targets for the range of GO's products and services in line with the Company's business plans and policies;
- Handling client accounts using the Company's POS, billing and customer care systems, dealing with cash and cheque receipts;
- Providing assistance and a level of technical support to customers over the counter and on the phone;
- Assume responsibility for all entries done which are related to customer information and the provisioning and or de-provisioning of services;
- Assume responsibility for entries in the point of sale system and cash till and all required reconciliation, including stock items;
- Ensure that all customer queries and complaints are attended to and resolved according to the Company's service levels;
- Effectively contribute and ensure an exceptional customer experience within all outlets, in line with the Company's mission and policies;
- Undertake training courses as and when required to ensure in-depth knowledge of the systems and offering of the Company;
- Participating at trade fairs, exhibitions and sales promotions, representing the Company and conducting sales and demonstrations of the Company's products and services;
- Marketing, promoting and selling the Company's products and services and customer support, as well as other duties within the Company or any of its associated companies as directed from time to time
- Performing any other tasks as directed from time to time by line management
We nurture the future of our employees through continuous investment in development and wellbeing. GO is a home where employees are well taken care of and where people are put first.
A FAMILY FEEL
FREE GO SERVICES