Life is short, work somewhere awesome
We’re looking for a tenacious and energetic individual who is an expert in getting out of trouble just by using their charm. Really. If you have the gift of charisma and persuasion, then our telesales team is calling you, and you’d better pick up the phone.
As a telesales agent, your day will be mostly spent reaching out to our client base and prospective clients to generate interest in our products and convince them to take up our latest offers. Although we will also show you practices for effective sales techniques, the role will also involve following up on and scheduling appointments, and ensure that our customers receive the services we promise!
In this position you will learn the ropes about our products and have the opportunity to work in an exciting environment, with fantastic colleagues. But you should, above all, enjoy the buzz of the sales world.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Highly motivated and sales driven with sales targets;
- Have an Ordinary Level of education;
- Possess good reading and writing skills in English and Maltese;
- Be flexible in working hours, including weekday evenings and weekends;
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be effective, with a confident speaking voice and flexible team member;
- Ready to work from a script but also able to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers;
- Possess good problem solving skills;
- Be IT literate and conversant with the latest Office Automation tools, preferably ECDL;
- Previous sales experience preferably in a telesales environment would be an asset.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Cross-Selling: Expand existing accounts by selling other products customers are not using;
- Up-selling: contacting existing customers to encourage them to upgrade their existing services;
- Be pro-active in offering and selling contractual subscriptions to existing or new customers;
- Prospective new customers: calling potential customers to generate interest in Company’s products;
- Leads follow up: contacting customers who received information and selling Company’s products;
- Schedule delivery of equipment, agreement paperwork or any other material required by customer;
- Process agreements and schedule technician appointments when required;
We nurture the future of our employees through continuous investment in development and wellbeing. GO is a home where employees are well taken care of and where people are put first.
A FAMILY FEEL
FREE GO SERVICES