Enterprise Solutions Specialist
Are you a tech-savvy individual who is looking to be at the forefront of the telecommunications industry?
We are looking for a driven Enterprise Solutions Specialist who is full of energy and as technologically-witty as they come. In this position you will form part of our Business team, whose members have a customer-centric mindset and are dedicated to going above and beyond for our business customers day in and day out.
In this role, you will be assisting the Senior Enterprise Solutions Specialist in the design, implementation, and support of advanced communication solutions for our business clients. You will be working closely with the Business Sales Team to understand our business customers’ requirements and come up with the best tailor-made systems using the latest technological solutions.
As our Enterprise Solutions Specialist, commitment and a passion for technology will take you far, along with a good dose of problem-solving skills. We believe in choosing the best people and assisting them in continuing to develop their potential and qualifications. A good working environment, the right motivation and great teamwork is the way we work towards successfully achieving our goals.
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- At least 3 years’ experience dealing with internal/external customers;
- Proficiency in IP networking technologies;
- Possession of a Cisco CCNA certification;
- Working experience with configuration and troubleshooting on IP and Internet related technologies, such as:
- Dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP and EIGRP;
- Wan Services, SD Wan and Layer 2 protocols;
- ADSL technology;
- VOIP PBX and SIP Technologies;
- IP security, Firewalls, IPS/IDS and malware technologies;
- ISP aggregation, MPLS technology and VPN service;
- ISP services such as email, dns, web services; and
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
If you possess a CCNP certification, you can hit a few more plus points for this position.
If this describes you, here’s a glimpse of what you will be doing in this position:
- Dealing directly with customer requests related to the department;
- Liaising with the Business Sales team to understand customer networking applications and requirements;
- Assisting in the issuing of quotations for customer proposals and solutions required;
- Assisting both the ESS and Business Solutions team in the design, implementation and support of networking solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies, such as VPN, high-availability IP setups, Intrusion Detection Systems, security, VOIP and WIFI systems;
- Collaborating and working with leading brands in the industry such as Cisco, HP, Alcatel Lucent, Dell, Unifi, SonicWall, Mikrotik and Netgear;
- Developing processes and standards to govern the engineering and implementation of these IP networking services;
- Developing appropriate test and operating procedures for quality assurance of the delivered IP and Broadband Services; and
- Coordinating between different departments to provide best level of service to our clients.
To ensure optimal customer service we will need you to work on-call schedules.Submit application
We nurture the future of our employees through continuous investment in development and wellbeing. GO is a home where employees are well taken care of and where people are put first.
A FAMILY FEEL
FREE GO SERVICES