Bill payment agents [Gozo] [Temporary period – 6 month term]
Do you love connecting with people? We're looking for vibrant and energetic individuals who are looking to kick start their career or want a change!
The position of Bill payment agent is for a temporary [6 month] period. Chosen candidates will be asked to assist with the handling of payments in our retail outlets whilst ensuring a pleasant experience of our customers.
The selected candidate’s main duties / responsibilities will include the following:
- Handle Bill payments and Top-ups in Retail outlets;
- Assume responsibility for entries in the point of sale system and cash-till and all required reconciliation;
- Handling client accounts using the Company’s POS, billing and customer care systems;
- Effectively contribute and ensure an exceptional customer experience within all outlets, in line with the company’s mission and policies;
- Ensure a smart and clean appearance at all times during the execution of this function in line with Company policy;
- General clerical duties;
Job knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Have excellent communication skills and able to communicate both in Maltese and English;
- Be customer-centric and eager to learn;
- ECDL qualification would be preferred;
- Have a pleasant, friendly and outgoing personality;
- Willing to work Mon – Sat 09:00 – 13:00hrs.
We nurture the future of our employees through continuous investment in development and wellbeing. GO is a home where employees are well taken care of and where people are put first.
A FAMILY FEEL
FREE GO SERVICES