Would you like to advance in your career or are you looking for an exciting change? In this role, the Wholesale Specialist, will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with International Carriers and local operators by acting as the interface with respect to wholesale services. In this role you will be reporting to the Manager of Wholesale & International Data.
We would prefer if you have the following requirements:
- Ability and willingness to learn on the job and take on new working models;
- Capable of working under own initiative and as part of the team;
- Highly motivated to achieve results and ability to solve problems;
- Possess good communication and negotiation competences;
- Confident with applying project management techniques;
- Extremely organised and can actively make process improvements;
- Proficient in the use of office applications;
- Preferably having a working knowledge of the telecommunications in general;
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be required to do:
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with International Carriers and local operators by acting as the interface with respect to wholesale services, ensuring that related issues raised by clients are dealt with promptly and in a satisfactory manner.
- Handle the international voice business, acting as the focal point for buying and selling transit minutes, and determine the wholesale routing strategy.
- Identify new leads and evaluate requests from customers, formulating proposals and solutions in line with pricing guidelines.
- Promoting services portfolio product line and upselling to existing customers.
- Negotiate offers and sale closure and assisting with the provisioning and commissioning of services.
- Act as the liaising point or interface between the wholesale customer and other sections within GO or other 3rd parties.
- Provide service orders and hand-over documents to the customer, and create / input / update records in the billing system.
- Carry out studies, analyses and cost calculations with the aim of minimizing the cost of products and services.
- Vetting of payment statements and reconciliation of billing with service changes.
- Ensuring that service providers’ SLAs are being met and raising claims for compensation in case of default.
- Stewardship of contract documents and assisting with amendments and drafting of new agreements.
- Monitor market conditions, bidding success, sales trends and traffic trends so as to propose product and prices changes to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Drive growth of this business line and assist with the implementation of strategic plans.
- Producing reports of proceedings, forecasting of demand and compilation of performance statistics with respect to the annual operating plan.
- Continuously develop section operations for improved efficiency and manage required change.
We nurture the future of our employees through continuous investment in development and wellbeing. GO is a home where employees are well taken care of and where people are put first.
A FAMILY FEEL
FREE GO SERVICES