Do you want to become a Telecoms Technician? Wire your future with us.
What you need to have is:
- A good level of computer literacy;
- A valid driving license to be able to drive a company vehicle;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Commitment & willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work outside & at heights.
It is also desirable that you possess:
- CCNA, computer or networking certification;
- A minimum of one year experience within field support;
- Strong customer centric approach to service delivery;
- Be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: FTTH, PSTN, IPTV, DTTV ISDN and test-rooms.
Your main duties will involve:
- Problem solving & fault rectification. The technologies you will be trained on include; IPTV, DTTV, ISDN, FTTH, PSTN;
- Installation of GO's services. You're probably already familiar with these;
- Jumpering of services in cabinets, MSANS and test-rooms;
- Maintenance of DPs, drops, & test-room frames;
- Opening of manholes;
- Working at heights on ladders and cherry pickers;
- Drive cherry picker when required;
- Stock outdoor cabinets with pre-wires;
- Ordering stock;
- Work in all test-rooms and RSS whenever is required;
- Use of GO systems to provision, rectify faults, update records and stock.
To ensure optimal customer service we would need you to:
- Work continuation and overtime when needed;
- Work on-call schedules;
- Work as a singleton technician.
We nurture the future of our employees through continuous investment in development and wellbeing. GO is a home where employees are well taken care of and where people are put first.
A FAMILY FEEL
FREE GO SERVICES