Retail Area Manager
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and exciting environment? Are you passionate about Retail and are ready for the next step in your career? Our retail team is looking for a new Retail Area Manager.
Successful candidates should be in possession of the following:
- A minimum Advanced level of education. Candidates with a Graduate degree will be given preference
Non Academic Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a retail/sales and customer care environment.
- A proven track record to lead and coach a team to a high standard.
- Experience working to targets and the ability to monitor performance against targets and take action accordingly.
- Experience in managing a largish team of retail and customer care representatives.
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, committed and hard working.
- Posses the ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve results.
The selected candidate’s main duties / responsibilities will include the following:
- Promote and sell the Company’s portfolio of services and provide the necessary support for all Consumer sales channels.
- Assume overall responsibility for all sales, support and customer care activities of the teams under own responsibility.
- Achieve the sales and service level targets of the teams under own responsibility.
- Analyse sales figures and performance of teams and employees under own responsibility.
- Identify and drive forward sales improvement initiatives.
- Determine and help to attain, performance targets for the individual team members.
- Assume responsibility of the cash collected at each outlet under own responsibility.
- Ensure that team members adhere to cash collection procedures as set by the company.
- Deal with sales, support and customer care issues as and when required.
- Collect and maintain customer information through proactive customer registration activities from all points of customer contact.
- Ensure that all customer queries and complaints are attended to and resolved according to the company’s service levels.
- Effectively contribute and ensure an exceptional customer experience within all outlets, in line with the company’s mission and policies.
- Manage stock levels and liaise with other teams within Consumer Sales and other teams to ensure that all teams are adequately stocked.
- Ensure that all stock items are tracked from delivery to dispatch / sale to / from the outlets under own responsibility.
- Deal with staffing issues: preparing work rosters, involvement in the recruitment process, conducting appraisals and performance reviews.
- Ensure that employees under own responsibility are suitably trained and motivated to execute their duties at all times.
- Manage and motivate the respective teams to increase sales and ensure a high level of service quality and efficiency throughout the respective operations.
- Develop measures aimed at ensuring that employee satisfaction is high and staff turnover is as low as possible.
- Hold daily visits at all outlets and/or other teams under own responsibility to provide the necessary support and ensure that all standards and procedures are maintained in line with Company policy.
- Display flexibility in duties and working hours to ensure that a supervisory role is available all the time at each outlet under own responsibility.
- Monitor the competition in sales and customer care activities and forward such information together with feedback gathered through customer interaction to other divisions responsible for product and service development.
- Have an active role in identifying, developing and launching new applications/systems by the Company.
- Attend and participate in special fairs and exhibitions whenever required.
- Prepare the necessary standard and ad hoc reports to allow teams to monitor performance against set targets.
- Other duties associated with this position.
We nurture the future of our employees through continuous investment in development and wellbeing. GO is a home where employees are well taken care of and where people are put first.
A FAMILY FEEL
FREE GO SERVICES