Business Support Officer (Part-Time)
Interested in joining the Business team yet have a flexible working environment? GO's Business Team is looking for a vibrant and energetic individual to join the team as a Business Support Officer (Part time).
This is what you should have:
- O-Level Standard of Education
- Be proficient in English
- Have good communication, writing and interpersonal skills;
- Be an effective and flexible team member;
- Possess a positive attitude and a ‘can do’ approach;
- Good at problem solving;
- Be willing to learn and attend further training to keep up with latest updates;
- Be IT literate and conversant with office automated tools;
- Experience in a customer care related environment.
If this describes you, than this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Issuing reports from the commission system for each sales / retention member of the team, sending such reports to the team and ensuring a reply;
- The timely calculation of commission workings of the GO Business team and the compilation of reports associated with the commission workings and the sales / referrals of the same team;
- Following up open issues with other departments in relation to the commission system;
- Assisting with the various functions of the GO Business team as required;
- Handling calls on behalf of colleagues;
- Assisting with user acceptance testing in relation to new and improved products / services;
- Ensuring that all matters, trends and clients comments/issues arising as a result of the execution of the Retention/Customer Support function are freely communicated within the GO Business Channel to encourage an effective flow of information;
- Other duties normally associated with such a position.
We nurture the future of our employees through continuous investment in development and wellbeing. GO is a home where employees are well taken care of and where people are put first.
A FAMILY FEEL
FREE GO SERVICES