Are you interested in working in a dynamic and exciting environment? Looking for a part- time morning job? We're looking for vibrant and energetic individuals who are looking to kick start their career or want a change!
We would prefer if you have the following requirements:
- Diploma level of education and/or equivalent;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
It is also desirable that you possess:
- Experience within the telecommunications industry, particularly knowledge in the roaming business;
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be required to do:
- Managing the signing and exchanging of discount and service provider agreements;
- Liaising with GO’s clearing house including TAP creation requests and their timely implementation and handling of TAP disputes;
- Preparing and communicating various weekly and monthly reports for internal use;
- Monitoring of roaming traffic and report any variations immediately;
- Be responsible for compiling and updating various MS Excel worksheets, MS Access databases and other computerised systems used to facilitate decision making;
- Maintaining a professional relationship with the various roaming partners and the company’s service providers;
- Assisting the Manager – Commercial Roaming on the day to day work as directed from time to time by line management.
- Performing any other tasks as directed from time to time by line management
We nurture the future of our employees through continuous investment in development and wellbeing. GO is a home where employees are well taken care of and where people are put first.
A FAMILY FEEL
FREE GO SERVICES