Are you a Software Developer with a flair for telecoms and willing to acquire new skills? We have the job for you!
The Software Developer will be expected to contribute effectively to the delivery of the specific projects, under the guidance and direction of the senior members of the team and the Software and Technical Architects. The Software Developer will be expected to take ownership of tasks and projects and help in the diagnosis and resolution of issues in liaison with the other members of the team and other personnel within the organisation.
It would be essential for you to have:
- A B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related computing degree, or in the process of completing such qualification;
- At least 2 years work experience in software development using C# .NET 4 or later and IIS;
- Awareness of Java related technologies;
- Familiar with SQL and relational databases, in particular Microsoft SQL Server;
- Familiar with .NET related technologies including Web API, Windows Communication Foundation and Entity Framework;
- Awareness of Unix/Linux systems;
- Familiar with Web Services and related integration technologies;
- Familiar with software build automation tools such as Ant and Maven;
- Optional MCSA: SQL Server (Solutions Associate);
- Optional MCSD: App builder (Solutions Developer);
- Optional SCJP: Sun Certified Java Programmer.
If you have these requirements, these would be your job duties:
- Develop and implement software systems and applications to achieve corporate objectives;
- Analyse current systems and create, test, implement, maintain and document programs through knowledge of the system-development cycle;
- Responsible to track all work in the company ticketing system and to log all work effort against these tickets. To ensure that all tickets are both clear, concise and accurate;
- Ensure that software solutions are written using clean and well commented code using the latest technologies possible in the situation;
- Work on one or more of the following OSS/BSS systems; CRM, Billing, Web based ordering, Integration (APIs and web services), Workflow or Rules engines, Ticketing, Provisioning, Network Inventory and Scheduling;
- Help in the diagnosis and resolve of issues and liaise with other members of the team and other personnel within the organisation;
- Responsible for the preparation of UAT, SIT test cases and training material;
- Ensure that systems are well documented for IT operations to be able to deliver first and second level support. Software Developer is also responsible for 3rd level support.
We nurture the future of our employees through continuous investment in development and wellbeing. GO is a home where employees are well taken care of and where people are put first.
A FAMILY FEEL
FREE GO SERVICES